– To participate in in-house system development projects as a business analyst and/or person in charge of QA/QC.
– To implement IT planning functions and activities.
– To co-work with cross functional teams to implement IT projects and assigned tasks.
- University degree in computer sciences equivalent or above.
- Experience: 5 years in software development including 2 years in BA and 2 years in IT project management role.
- Responsible, accurate, self-motivated and able to deliver under high pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with cross functional teams.
- Good skills of leadership, planning, teamwork, coordination, communication, reporting & interpersonal.
- Fluent in Vietnamese and English (both oral and written); prefer candidate can speak Japanese.
- Good knowledge in C#.NET, SQL server. Experience in banking and finance field is given priority.
- Good background in software engineering, proven analytical background.
- Certifications: MCSD, MCAD, MCPD, project management, etc. is an advantage.