Regional Representative (Technical Support – Positioning)
– Fast learner who is quick to learn the operations (software and hardware aspects) of assigned products.
– Maintain dealer relationship and focus on 3D Scanning technology in the assigned territory.
– Generate sales of company’s product range within the assigned territory.
– Find new opportunities with existing and prospective dealers for company’s range of products.
– Schedule, organize and attend dealer sales and support trainings for company products.
– Measure sales performance of dealers in relation to sales forecasts and realization, account plan objectives and budgets.
– Work and communicate effectively with company’s technical support, sales support, workshop, and other departments on related issues.
– Submit weekly reports via email to supervisor on related customer contacts and technical issues.
– Report to include complete and accurate information, enabling diagnosis and resolution of product or service issues reported by dealers.
– Other duties as assigned.