– Build camera A.I and management system with VueJS, webpack
– Write reusable web components with documentation, unit test and great UI.
– Enhance and refactor your code on a daily basis.
– Participate in team discussion and code reviews.
- Experience with using VUE.js on at least 1 production project.
- Experience with state management (Vuex)
- Experience with designing and interacting with GraphQL; API authentication/ authorization schemes
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Follow best practice conventions (eslint, comment, oop) and project structure DRY code
- Git-flow understanding
- Experience with our current dev stack: lutter, VueJS + Vuex, Nodejs, Nginx
- Code splitting technique to reduce page load time
- SEO integration
- Experience with troubleshooting browser rendering bottleneck with web DOM
- DevOps related to frontend (Docker, Gitlab CI, Gitlab CI)
- Understanding in service worker, wasm
- Understanding in React JS
- Understanding in Typescript
- Understanding in Cypress e2e testing
- Understanding in Next JS
- Young, dynamic, creative and comfortable working environment, performance evaluation twice/year, 13th month salary.
- Receive weekly training sessions on skill development, business knowledge, etc...
- Company trip twice / year, team building every month, tea-break every week.
- Full insurance coverage.