Network RF Engineer (Telecommunication 2G/3G/4G)
– Monitoring and analysis the network KPIs on daily basis
– Achieve & maintain the Radio Network Performance as per the contracted KPIs
– Analysis the system features and parameters to optimize the network performance
– Worst cell analysis for voice and data KPIs
– Analysis and provide solution for customer/sale complaint
– Provide the optimization solution and suggestion to improve the network quality
– Co-ordinate with drive test team to keep the drive test plan on track
– Analysis the drive test result and solve the network issues
– Interface with customer in RNO meeting.
- Good knowledge of the cellular system concept and 2G/3G/4G products (preferable have 3+ years experience in GSM/WCDMA/LTE cellular system).
- Detail knowledge of network performance techniques, especially in relation to cellular networks.
- Independent, self-motivated, and well organised with an analytical mind.
- Excellent Team Player
- Having knowledge in Mutil-vendor product is the advantage
- GOOD GSM/UMTS/LTE Technology Basic Module
- GOOD Radio Compulsory Module
- BASIC Ericsson knowledge
- GOOD English skill
- BASIC Customer and business orientation
- GOOD Teamwork
- GOOD Communication skill
- BASIC Leadership skill