FS Area Sales Manager – Pull & Push – Mekong
Main Job Purpose
– Generates sales and contributes to the volume and profit performance of the company by planning, executing, and evaluating sales and marketing programs and activities in assigned region, managing Distributors and sales teams of a few areas.
– This will be achieved through effective coaching, management and leadership of the assigned sales teams and distributors.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
– Manage, develop and motivate the team of Sales Reps to deliver sales targets and responsible for sales growth targets.
– Responsible for co-ordination and evaluating performance of sales reps, Grip, Grab, Growth (GGG) KPI’s and Profits & Lost (P+L) performance of their accounts
– Accountable for building Sales talents, career roadmap for Sales team. Ensure right balance between pace of Sales Rep career development and actual level of experience.
– Responsible for ensuring the team deliver new listings occur on time and in full to facilitate sales activities.
– Responsible for obtaining regular secondary sales data by specifically targeting individual trade accounts.
– Accountable for good execution of Annual Sales and Marketing plan
– Work closely with Cross-functional teams (Chefs, Chains, Marketing, and Training) to ensure the quality of integrated business planning and brilliant execution of business plan; support channel activation as required.
– Ensure alignment of key business objectives with cross-functional teams as well as within the sales organization via regular meetings / communication.
– Co-operation with the chef team to prepare the activities for selected customers
– Feedback specific trade insights to local channel Marketing
– Do top-to-top meetings with key customers / key opinion leaders (industry Chefs) in assigned region to build rapport and obtain market insights
– Other tasks assigned.