Digital Marketing Manager
– Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
– Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
– Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
– Collaborate with internal teams to create and optimize user experience
– Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
– Plan and execute all digital campaigns
– Design, build and maintain brand online presence
– Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (Return on Investment and Key Performance Indicators)
– Plan and execute other assigned campaigns.
– Bachelor degree in Marketing or related field.
– 5 years work experience in marketing or communication field. Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
– Strong understanding of current integrated marketing concepts, strategy and best practice. Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
– Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, WebTrends)
– Strong understanding and knowledge of marketing communications and research
– Creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
– Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
– Interpersonal/ Planning / Communications/ Negotiation