• Manages the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the entire company
• BA degree
• Possess knowledge in payroll administration;
• Good working knowledge of HR practices, labor laws and regulations;
• Minimum 6 years preferably in manufacturing environment with strong hands-on experience in full spectrum of HR management with 3 years in managerial position;
• Self-starter and self-reliant
• Attention to details; Result oriented
• Team player.
• Open minded
• Management and leadership skills.
• Excellent communications skills at all levels, including presentations.
• Problem solving skills.
• Good spoken and written English
• Leadership and change management abilities with good communication and interpersonal skills
• Good Health and ability to work under high pressure.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Recruiting and staffing;
• Performance management and improvement of company policy;
• Organization resource development;
• Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns;
• Employee orientation, development, and training;
• Policy development and documentation;
• Employee relations;
• Company-wide committee facilitation;
• Company employee and community communication;
• Compensation and benefits administration;
• Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health;
• Employee services and counseling.
• Leading of EICC compliance related to HR
• Reception activities;
• Factory overall landscaping and cleanliness;
• Employee uniform and office stationary.
• Provide meal to employees.
• General Performance Standard
• Company policies, statutory are developed and periodically reviewed to ensure alignment with corporate policies and local legislation and fully communicated to employees
• Recruitment activities & selection are complied with company policies/procedures and within agreed time
• Compensation & benefits administration ensures salary & benefits are adequately paid to employees and its structure should be competitive with labor market and retain right people for the company
• Effectively conduct to career development program
• Seriously concerns with employee’s benefits, motivations such as meal quality, safety, grievance to timely solve industrial relations issues and avoid strike
• Cost saving for HR & administrative service expenses
• Training experience is advance