• 5+ years experience in Oracle database administration in Unix and Linux platforms
• Demonstrable experience of managing high-performance, high-capacity databases in a critical production environment.
• Solid Oracle 11gR2 RAC experience including build, general administration, troubleshooting (Break/Fix) and performance tuning skills
• Expertise in backup and recovery and migration using RMAN, datapump and export/import.
• Expertise in SQL & Database Level performance tuning skills
• Skilled in Oracle ASM and Dataguard administration
• Expert knowledge of database scripting, unix shell scripting and automation technology
• Excellent troubleshooting, diagnostic & analytical skills.
• Excellent communication & coordination skills is required.
• Responsible for the installation of WAS 8.5, application deployments (EAR files), load testing, implementation, and support of WAS.
• Provide consultation and direct technical support in life cycle planning, problem management, SSL certificate management and integration.
• Implement releases, upgrades, and/or changes into the environment.
• Ensure platform performance and availability meet enterprise objectives through monitoring, timely service restoration, and JVM tuning.
• Duties include system maintenance/administration, and diagnostics.