• Lead the development team
• Promote and drive good design, process and best practices within the group.
• Provide hands-on technical leadership in research, design and implementation
• Stay abreast of current trends in the industry and anticipate future direction
• Drive and meet project deadlines and milestones.
• Hungry to explore latest technology trends
• Minimum 5 years’ experience.
• Strong fluency in object-oriented programming
• Creative – you will have a track record of clever and creative solutions.
• Dynamic – you thrive on quickly changing environments.
• A willingness to “roll up your sleeves” and do whatever job is necessary!
• Communication skills – fluent in English.