Implementation and maintenance of Accounting Information System
• Work with auditors on quarterly and annual audits
• Liaise with other departments for Accounting Documents and Information
• Manage Accounting staffs
• Cash management and Cash flow forecasting including vendor scheduling, Cash balances, and weekly Cash reporting.
• Maintain General Ledger & Trial balances w/t end of month reporting and reconciliation.
• Bank Account Reconciliations.
• Prepare Financial Statements including P&L, Balance Sheet, and Budget quarterly.
• Year-end Analysis, Schedules preparation for review.
• Prepare costs vs. Budget reviews, analyze variances.
• Keep up to date on all Vietnamese laws and regulations that relate to finance and accounting matters e.g. staff, office operations and other relevant issues and ensure that the company is informed of such matters.
• Other tasks as required.
• Female, Vietnamese citizen (age from 35 years old).
• Bachelor Degree & Chief Accounting Certificates.
• Minimum 3 – 5 years of experience in Chief Account Position (Factory experience is a plus).
• Fluent command of English or Japanese is spoken.
• Excellent analytical and organization skills.
• Proficient in computer, accounting software SAP.
• Dynamic, independent, resourceful, matured and results-oriented.
• Understanding of Vietnam Tax Laws.
• At least 5 years of experience in accounting (factory experience is a plus).
• Salary: From 30 – 40 mil VND (Probation 02 months with 85% salary)