1. Compensation and Benefits
• Develop and implement HR policies and procedures in support of the Company’s business strategy and operation.
• Build salary structure and participate in salary surveys to bench mark pay and benefit practices with internal and external.
• Cooperate with functional manager to develop competitive compensation packages for employees.
• Coordinate with Line managers to develop staff retention plan to strongly control the staff turnover at minimum rate or not exceed the labor market rate.
• Administer employees’ compensation & benefits practices including payroll, benefits administration social insurance computation, medical & health care insurance, social & medical insurance claims and employee records.
2. HR Planning: Support HR Director to consolidate annual HR Planning & Budgeting, annual salary review and bonus Payment Performance.
3. Management and Learning Development: In charge of performance management policy and procedures.
4. Employee Communication & Counselling
• Organize Staff Meetings to communicate HR Annual Plan and activities, Company’s vision objectives and business performance to all employees.
• Coordinate staff social activities, including team building activities, annual party, etc.
• Provide advice to employees in relation to work and personal matters when and as appropriate.
5. Recruitment and Selection
• Ensure suitable qualified staff are selected and recruited in line with Company’s recruitment guidelines through effective selection techniques and from appropriate sources.
• Ensure that appropriate job descriptions are developed and maintained for all positions in the company.
• Conduct Orientation Program for new employees.
6. HR Administration
• Build up and implement HRIS
• Ensure complete & accurate personnel records are kept for all employees.
• Oversee all employment contracts and related employment documents in compliance with Vietnamese laws and company’s policy.
• Keep track on personnel legislation change to give advice and update management board and employee.