Software Development Specialist
– Confer with systems analysts, programmers and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
– Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming and documentation.
– Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
– Determine system performance standards.
– Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.