Senior UI/UX Developer
• Collaborate with other team members to clarify requirements, define conceptual ideas, and plan projects.
• Create wireframes, mockups, documents.. for projects
• Design pages/layouts and graphical elements of websites (including responsive designs), mobile applications and user interfaces.
• Implement a unique user experience within design orientated projects.
• Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for websites and mobile applications.
• Participate in the development process from definition, through design, develop, build, test, release, and maintenance for UI/UX related issues
• Prototyping, sketching, pixel-perfect design skills will all be utilized daily.
• Stay in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the web and mobile design field.
• Can work closely with outsourcing partners in designing our applications (web/mobile).