– Playing an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients.
– Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the direct sales channel.
– Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
– Write business plans for all current and opportunity tender business.
– You will act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions.
- Previous experience in Key Account Management or Territory Sales and display an attitude that is key to success.
- Strong account management and relationship building skills.
- Experience of managing major national accounts at head office level.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Highly self-motivated.