– Practical experience of software development methodologies and structured approaches to system development
– Hands-on experience including solution architecture, design, and implementation of enterprise applications on Java and .Net platforms
– General knowledge of database design and database concepts.
– Participates in the design, development, and support of software products; writes documents and code; tests software products using user-level knowledge of expected and/or documented product behavior.
– Responsible for development of new programs, analyzes current programs and processes, and making recommendations which yield a more cost effective product.
– Analyze and troubleshoot application issues in a timely fashion.
– Develop most effective technical solutions to meet business requirements.
– Experience with at least one of the commonly-used methods, notations and tools (E.g. Rational Suite, System Architect, UML, others)
- BSCS/BSEE or equivalent required with a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a software development capacity, or MSCS/MSEE with 0-2 years ‘experience in a software engineering environment.
- Knowledge and experience working with Machine learning.
- Ability to quickly and effectively build relationships based on trust with a collaborative working style.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills. Ability to develop relationships with people with diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Must be a team oriented leader with experience in personnel management.
- Proven ability to work independently and drive results
- Strong business understanding with the ability to make good judgments and quick decisions from a business perspective and a technology perspective
- 13th month salary
- Medical checkup every year
- Additional Insurance every year beside the required insurance of Vietnam labour law
- Bonus on projects if have strong and good performance.
- Very good working environment.
- People are very friendly.
- Work 5 days per week. (7:30 AM - 17:00 PM; one and half hour break 12:00 to 13:30)
- 12 days leave/year.
- Holiday trips every year.