Software Quality Engineering & Test
– Advocate for test priorities in daily scrum meetings and sprint planning
– Configure and maintain production-like test environments
– Design, maintain and execute manual and automated test cases for functional, API and end-to-end tests
– Design and execute complex troubleshooting and debugging tasks
– Report and track defects in the JIRA defect tracking system
– Mentor and guide other members of our growing Quality Engineering team
– Practical experience of software development methodologies and structured approaches to system development
– General knowledge of database design and database concepts.
– Interact with project managers, software designers, developers, and customers to define and develop use cases, testing scenarios to assure adequate coverage based on software requirements.
– Develop test plans, test cases and testing scripts, for manual and automated testing, maintain testing records, document and report discovered problems.
– Analysis performance testing results, evaluate the application performance and system capacity, and compile formal performance test reports.
– Experience with at least one of the commonly-used methods, notations and tools (E.g. Rational Suite, System Architect, UML, others)