Manager of Sales and Marketing (Hospitality) – Vietnamese or Expat
Main duties / responsibilities:
– Set up the Sales and Marketing Plan (vision, mission, objective and strategy) in short term and long term.
– Set up a Sales and Marketing Team to full-fill the Sales and Marketing tasks and assignments.
– Establish new relationships with potential clients / partners from travel agents, online travel agents, expat communities, media, corporate segments…and public relations channels.
– Develop current markets and strengthen the new ones of Europe, New Zealand, Australia and others.
– Connect with media / magazines…to frequently refresh the brand name of the resort.
– Lead the sales team to achieve the committed revenue objectives / targets by years.
– Update regularly the images of the resort on its websites and other OTA sites.
– Attend tradeshows, international fairs to seek for new potential clients / partners.
– Make budgets and enable with specific campaigns, pricings, packages and other activities / offers to drive to meet hotel revenue goal.
– Review and reply all customers’ comments on online pages.
– Take other tasks subject to assignments of General Manager and General Director.