Insurance Project Manager
JOB DESCRIPTION – INSURANCE PROJECT MANAGER
(E-COMMERCE/ ONLINE SHOPPING)
Position : Insurance Project Manager
Working location : Ho Chi Minh City
Working time : 44 hours per week
Product/Service : Insurance Package (apply to E-commerce & Online Shopping)
Business Type : 100% capital from Korea
• Develop, review, evaluate and formulate project plans to meet assigned project objectives.
• Search, find and deal with business partners in the same industry for win-win strategies and assist them re-evaluate their needs as well as provide online resource platform.
• Participate in the development of schedules and budgets and accountable for managing progress against towards them through the use of effective project management methodologies and control techniques.
• Be responsible for the planning, management, coordination and financial control of a project.
• Be the desired result is achieved, the most efficient resources are used and the different interests involved are satisfied.
• Stays up to date on trends and developments in insurance industry and project delivery methodologies/ strategies.
• Ability to manage multiple projects to successful completion simultaneously.
• Organizational and time management skills to prioritize workloads and meet time-sensitive deadlines.
• Strong communication and presentation skills – both written and oral.
• Working knowledge of general office and administrative procedures, such as file management, internet search, time and calendar management.
• Strong interpersonal skills, communication skills and a good team player
• Able to work under high pressure and tight deadline
• Proficiency with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Degree qualified in a relevant field.
• At least 2 years working experience in the field of Business Development or Sales, Marketing in Life Insurance headquarters, private/ public insurance companies.
• Solid understanding of Life Insurance products and solutions in private/public insurance companies for financial individual plans or groups such as saving plan, protection plan, investment plan, retirement plan, rider plan or other investment funds.