Sales Manager Region (Car – The South & Central)
Objective of job
– Be responsible for retail sales operation/activities of the dealers in the respective region
– Supervise sales activities of direct sales, leasing and financing in the South/Central
– Represent sales activities of company in the South/Central
– Build relationship and support the Dealer Fleet managers to sell to Fleet customers, including GMs and management of hotels and rental companies
– Manage fleet key accounts including those of dealers
– Be in charge of company direct sales in the South
– Represent marketing activities of company in the South/Central
– Support sales transaction audit/retail consulting/UC bidding/UC standard/sales process.
– Monitor sales target achievement at dealers in the region. Implementation and monitoring of company decided sales measures.
– Visit dealers in the region, make a summary report (as the template) for sales activities to supervisor at least 2 times per month for dealers in Hanoi and 1 time per month for dealers in Provinces ; collect dealers requests, concerns, etc. and make the suggestion to supervisor/respective.
– Analyzing & forecast the trend of retail sales forecast, whole sales and dealer stock taking by weekly
– Analyzing competitors in the region about products/ sales / marketing activities by monthly
– Make sure all relevant sales policies / guidelines / standard from company are strictly followed by the respective dealers
– Discuss each dealer’s monthly report and come up with action plan for the following months
– Propose ideas/suggestions to supervisor to improve sales performance & other issues related to Fleet Sales Business
– Monitor dealer demo car by monthly
– Support regular meeting with partners’ top management including hotels/ rental/ leasing companies in the region to build relationship and consult car demand. Involve company fleet management and dealer.
– Support company direct sales in the region (Government deals, Diplomatic Sales etc.) & taking care of key account customers
– Participant monthly meeting with dealers to share the best practice and involve company fleet management.
– Representative company for marketing activities at North region and manage the sales activities including test drive, sales reporting/sales follow up accordingly
– Participant to dealer events /roadshow and making the report to supervisor accordingly.
– Analysis dealer event/ company event and proposal ideas to improve in the next event
Other tasks as requirement.