Head of E-Commerce
– Manage a team of designers and marketers.
– Responsible for all online activities
– Develop affiliate marketing programs
– Create and maintain an online business plan
– Staying up to date on software or data trends
– Keep current knowledge of online trends
– Updating website for new mobile or computer systems to appeal to current and future customers
– Provide analytic reports of online sales
– Search Engine Optimization (SEO), PPC, CMS, Social Media, Email marketing.
– Co-ordinate all website activity with international 3rd party partners
– Educated to degree level in Digital Marketing or any related field
– At least 3-5 years familiar with E-Commerce platform.
– In depth understanding of web design and web analytic software.
– Ability to critique and advise E-Commerce team
– Ability to manage a team of people
– Knowledge of Bulk Editing, Multi-Attribution modelling, Bid Management across networks, A/B testing of adverts, Google adwords
– Digital marketing experience and keen interest
– Ideally use of Adobe Photoshop, IDesign, UX, Dreamweaver, Google Analytics