Java Developer, Nodejs(AngularJS)
a) Education & Experience
– Bachelor degree in Information Technology.
– Junior: At least 1 year professional web service development experience in Node.JS (Java/Angular is a plus)
– Senior: At least 3 year professional web service development experience in Node.JS (Java/Angular is a plus).
b) Hard Skills
– Strong knowledge of Node JS Express.
– Strong knowledge of Restful service.
– Strong knowledge of Responsive
– Basic knowledge of Java core and framework such as Spring, Hibernate and so on.
– Basic knowledge of Jquery, HTML, CSS, Angular JS
– Basic knowledge Tomcat, Database MySQL or Postgres, Linux server and network.
– Basic knowledge of security.
– Good research skill.
c) Soft Skills
– Reading and writing in English fluently, speaking & listening is plus.
– Advanced communication skill.
– Active attitude.
– Contributing to team and customer.
– Good problem-solving skill.
– Team work
– Familiar with Scrum is plus
6) Monthly salary range: Negotiate
1. Having chances to get attractive company bonus every month/year, such as “Employee of the month/year”, “Thanks award”, “Team of the month/year”,…
2. Salary and position is reviewed 1 time a year based on employee’s performance;
3. Getting 13th month pay every year as company rule;
4. Company trip once a year;
5. Joining party (Monthly party, year-end party, anniversary ceremony…) almost every month;
6. Free parking fee;
7. Joining in Japanese Class and clubs (Soccer, Badminton, Guitar…);
8. Annual Health Check;
9. Company’s labor policy completely pursuant to Vietnamese labor legislation (social & health insurance, annual leave, working conditions, etc.);
10. Building a stable career with dynamic promotion and job opportunities;
11. Having the chance to work with skilled foreign professionals.
12. Privileges to attend weekly Open Study sessions with company’s IT experts as well as participating in presentations where engineers share knowledge of the latest technologies.
13. Consideration for promotion from Dev to Leader position based on one’s ability and work performance instead of years of experience count.