Senior C&B (Outsourcing)
– Distributing and preparing payments, accuracy of information provided and legal compliance including calculating overtime, shift payments, incentive schemes and bonuses, maintaining payroll records.
– Ensure that the payroll is processed timely & accurately. Implement other benefits and related payments (SMU, PIT)
– Complete monthly/annually personal income tax declaration for employees, or expatriates and report to Tax Department.
– Contact Tax authorities on new issues of personal income tax and inform to employees promptly.
– Being responsible for salary proposal to HR Director for successful candidates based on the market data and prepare for the Offer letters.
– Prepares the compensation and benefits budget, including the regular monitoring, reporting and adjusting of the budget
– Execute remuneration and bonus policies to ensure it is correct vs company policies, transparent & focus on objective criteria.
– Responsible for salary administration, analyze compensation surveys and obtain all necessary information to prepare compensation proposal and budgets.
– Collect data about company’s Compensation policies and analyze them to prepare reports.
– Participate in compensation surveys.
– Follow up with employees, managers, or external agencies (e.g., government departments, insurance providers, outsourcing) to verify that the information provided is accurate and complete.
– Responsible for administration of the Labor Law, the Collective Labor Agreement, the Internal Regulations Agreement, all extra-contractual agreements and any other provision that may be applicable
– Take care customer service to assure good service.
– Other tasks as required.