Supply Chain Director (Retail) – HCM
– Review Supply Chain Network annually to ensure it meets company goals for growth.
– Track and manage DC budgets monthly to ensure plans in place to continuously improve.
– Ensure day to day operations for the Supply Chain is functioning to KPIs set.
– Devise demand planning based on forecast analysis.
– Perform sales analysis to develop optimal inventory plan.
– Supervise and check freight forwarding, preservation of goods.
– Manage input-output in warehouse, database update, packing goods. Monitoring of the shipments to ensure the compliance of regulations.
– Ensure smooth operations by coordinating with relevant department.
– Deliver training to team and share related expertise and experience.
– Develop departmental and individual KPIs. Build and develop Supply Chain team capability, allocation of tasks for direct report’s and their teams, manage team performance
– Direct reporting lines: Deputy General Director.
– Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, logistics, commerce, foreign trade, business administration or related fields.
– General knowledge in purchasing and supply chain.
– Deep knowledge in supply chain and logistics at retail chain, supermarket.
– Prior managerial experience at retail chain.
– Minimum 05 year managerial experience at the Supply Chain Director/Manager position or equivalent position.
– Honest, hard-working, self-disciplined.
– High responsibility
– Good use of English language (required)
– Communication and presentation skills
– Good at making analysis and reports
– Strong computer skills such as MS tools (Excel, MS project).