Food Coloring Sales Manager
• Development and execution of Sales plan to achieve target
• Develop and implement Sales initiatives and strategies to target customer for new business development
• Identify and promote products.
• Customer site visits to discuss their needs, sales promotion and to assess the quality of company’s relationship with them and collect market knowledge
• Encourage on generating new leads through telephone conversations, exhibition and other databases (Google, magazine, etc)
• To generate leads and close new deals
• Prepare Sales Budget on CRM
• Bench-marking competitors: Analyze and collect competitor information to improve sales strategies.
• Discuss Price quotations, samples requests , projects utilizing in-house CRM follow internal procedure
• Exhibitions – Participation &/or attendance required
• Diagnose causes of customer complaints, and give solution.
• Follow up critical debtors with sales team.
• Team working with internal departments in day to day tasks.
• Set target, evaluate and monitor to ensure company targets are met.
• Discuss and provide weekly and monthly report of sales team