CEO (Chief Executive Officer- Food) – Hiệp Phước – Nhà Bè
• Continuing to develop a “Quality First” product and service ethos in everything that Trangs Group does;
• Provide inspired leadership company-wide.
• Ensuring a company wide commitment to business improvement and cooperation;
• Ensuring adherence to modern business practices and processes to deliver financial performance;
• Fostering a collaborative business culture within Group, with a focus on sustainable and profitable sales growth;
• Developing high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives;
• Leading and motivating the executive team to advance employee engagement and scope for employee led innovation; and
• Overseeing all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the business strategy.
• Work with senior stakeholders, CFO, COO, and other executives.
• Optimise the handling of banking relationships and work closely with CFO to foster and grow strategic financial partnerships.
The successful applicant for the TFC CEO role will be a competent manager and an inspiring leader. The ideal candidate will have a business mindset and will be able to see the “big picture” in a variety of settings. They will take decisive actions to enhance the company’s cash flow while keeping the human factor in perspective.
The goal is to continue to drive the company’s development, quality and systems improvement and guide it towards long-term sustainable success.