Regional Sales Manager
• Determine the optimum size and structure of the Sales Reps team and Distributor’s Salesman as well as to establish balanced and manageable sales areas and territories that will effectively and efficiently meet company’s ambition financial goals and sales objectives.
• Recommend/implement personnel movement such as promotions, hiring, transfer, disciplinary actions of the sales force
• Manage and control the sales force to develop their skills through field coaching, on the job training to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved, and that monthly and yearly sales targets are met. Therefore working most of the time in the market is needed
• Formulate and maintain company’s sales standard operating procedures such as Work Plan, Beat plan, basic call procedure, time management, effective coverage; stocks management, operational expenses and other related sales functions and activities to ensure maximum sales force effectiveness and efficiency
• Appoint, manage and develop company’s distributors; plan and organize training needs of their personnel and conduct periodic business review to validate distributor’s sales performance and adherence to distributor’s agreements
• Coordinate with Channel Marketing to exploit assigned markets and business opportunities. Ensure flawless execution of all activities: promotions, activations such trade deals, cooking demonstrations, merchandising
• Work closely with others functions: Sales operation, Chef, Supply chain, Pull Sales team to ensure all operations are being smoothly run