Construction Project Sales Manger (Japanese Nationality)
– Ensure to implement the sales revenue according to the Company’s business goals quarterly and annual
– Collect, search, approach and take care of project investment customers.
– Implement legal procedures related to the project such as (investment procedures, planning, fire prevention and fighting, construction permits, …).
– Monitor, expedite the project progress and debt collection process according to the signed contract.
– Control the contract value, arising value and settlement value. Participate in approving the arising value, agreeing on the settlement value when necessary.
– Coordinate with contract department to draft and negotiate contracts with owners.
– Take care of customers after completion project. Coordinate with the maintenance team to bring the satisfaction to customer.
– Maintain relationships, take care of old customers as well as new customers regularly.
– University degree in Business Administration, Construction or related.
– Japanese nationality
– 5 years experience at Sales Project Manager in construction (civil, industrial, …)
– Good at English in 4 skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking).
– Good knowledge of project management
– Understanding the construction market, mastering the project investment law, having a wide network of working relationships.
– Computer: MS Office, Powerpoint, Autocad, MS project and other construction’s software
– Good at communication and negotiation
– Allowance for meals, accommodation and travel.
– Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance.
– Accident insurance 24/24.
– Paid holidays.
– Periodic health examination.
– Periodic travel.
– Holiday/Tet bonus, birthday, filial piety.
– Sales bonus, others bonus according to the company’s capacity and business situation.
– Friendly working environment; Efficiency and Discipline.