1. Job description/responsibilities
• Translating technical documents from English to Japanese, from Japanese to English and from Vietnamese to English
• Interpreting in meetings with clients, suppliers and other partners.
• Assisting Business Development Team for administration and information obtainment works.
• Performing other assignments requested by Business Development Team Leader/ Project Manager.
• Bachelor degree in foreign language or equivalent.
• Experienced in Japanese‐English, English‐Japanese and Vietnamese‐English translation and interpretation, especially in technical field.
• Having at least 5 years experience in the similar position, especially in construction projects.
• Required levels of Japanese & English languages:
• Japanese: N2 is required, N1 is preferred.
• English: at least TOEIC score is 750
• Lived and worked in Japan for more than 01 year.
• Aging from 30 years old and above (born in 1983 or earlier).
• Good at Office PC skills
• Proactive, high responsible, open‐minded, self‐motivated, industrious and honest
• Willing to travel to other provinces for meeting with clients, suppliers and other partners