Area Sales Manager (HCM)
1. Job Description
– Manage, develop and motivate the team of Sales Reps to deliver sales targets and responsible for sales growth targets.
– Responsible for co-ordination and evaluating performance of sales reps, Grip, Grab, Growth (GGG) KPI’s and Profits & Lost (P+L) performance of their accounts
– Accountable for building Sales talents, career roadmap for Sales team. Ensure right balance between pace of Sales Rep career development and actual level of experience.
– Responsible for ensuring the team deliver new listings occur on time and in full to facilitate sales activities.
– Responsible for obtaining regular secondary sales data by specifically targeting individual trade accounts.
– Accountable for good execution of Annual Sales and Marketing plan
– Work closely with Cross-functional teams (Chefs, Chains, Marketing, and Training) to ensure the quality of integrated business planning and brilliant execution of business plan; support channel activation as required.
– Ensure alignment of key business objectives with cross-functional teams as well as within the sales organization via regular meetings / communication.
– Co-operation with the chef team to prepare the activities for selected customers
– Feedback specific trade insights to local channel Marketing
– Do top-to-top meetings with key customers / key opinion leaders (industry Chefs) in assigned region to build rapport and obtain market insights
– Other tasks assigned
2. Job Requirements
– University graduate
– English skills: good at both speaking and writing
– Minimum 3 years of sales experience, of which at least 2 year in sales supervisor role.
– Good understanding of Wet market and Foodservice/catering business
– Experienced in doing field coaching with sales reps and sales supervisors.
– Good communication and interpersonal skills
– Analytical and negotiation skills
– Enjoy working in fast-paced, demanding environment and hard working
– Self-motivated, team motivated and result oriented
– Has initiatives and good common sense, welcome challenges with strong leadership.