Senior Java Developer
Works with members of the development team and is responsible for the design, development, and implementation of software applications.
• Report directly to the Project Manager
• Work with project team members and support functions
• Ensure to meeting the development goal and deadline.
• Software architecture design and modeling
• Write design/implementation documentation
• Participate in design/code reviews
• Create, test, maintain and troubleshoot software
• Create prototype/test applications
• Work with members of project teams to ensure specifications are satisfied
Skills and Experience:
• Excellent written and verbal English skills is a must
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/ related degree
• 6-8 years real experience in Java, Spring, Struts, Hibernate…
• Team management experience (from 7-10 people)
• Strong Analysis and design experience (Ideally UML/ Java Design Patterns
• Excellent J2EE/ Java development experience
• Strong Database design with SQL experience, DB2/Stored Procedure, Oracle.
• Experience in banking or insurance project is an advantage.