Internal Auditor Manager
• This position is primary responsible for performing financial, operational and system audits of the company’s business units and outsourced operations, focusing on fraudulence majorly for Company Subsidiaries in Vietnam.
• The position requires fraud/ Code of Conduct audit experience and the ability to lead projects as planned.
• Responsible for executing and completing fraud audit, recommending internal control improvements related to fraud and preparation of reports and documenting
• Develop a thorough understanding and knowledge base of company’s operations
• Establish effective business relationships within the company and assist management in the understanding and adaptation of internal control principles related to fraud.
• Document and may assist in the development of fraud audit procedures performed as well as the preparation of noted concerns for fraud audit report inclusion.
• Conduct GEG (Global Employee Guideline, Code of Conduct) training for Company Subsidiaries in Vietnam based on HQ’s guideline.
• Other tasks from higher Management Board