Chief Financial Officer
– The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) is a member of the executive leadership team and has overall responsibility for the finances and financial strategy of the company.
– Lead and design/implement the accounting, finance, taxation, liquidity management functions of the company.
– Build and maintain the financial budget/financial forecast (including cashflow) and perform monthly analysis on deviations and.
– Serves as the main financial analysis power of the company. Provide on-going analysis on financial aspects of various policies and other operational/financial issues of the company.
– Project analysis: feasibility and profitability and recommendation of policies for each real estate project the company engages.
– Serves as the main personnel responsible for liquidity risk. Closely monitor cash positions and cash flow of the company.
– Financial operations: ensure compatibility of the fincial with inhouse platform, build strategies to ensure scalability.
– Build and maintain company wide data structures/ databases serving analysis needs.
– Assist in funding activities.
– Other tasks as assigned.
– Cordinate with other departments in building and implementing end-to-end process ensuring operational effectiveness and customer experience.”
– VAS/IFRS experience
– Experience in real-estate is a plus
– Startup experience is a plus”
income more and more salary