Accountant cum Administrator
• Preparation and submission of financial reports / VAT and other tax returns according to Vietnamese laws and regulations;
• Prepare monthly financial reports in according to IFRS for parent company reporting;
• Keep proper and complete records of all financial transactions for internal and external auditors and ensure they are in line with Group policy and statutory requirement;
• Ensure internal control policies and procedures are implemented;
• Ensure invoicing of goods and services to customers are carried out on timely basis;
• Ensure accounts receivables are followed up and payments are executed;
• Record incoming receipts and prepare payment vouchers;
• Prepare bank reconciliation, petty cash statement;
• Upkeep of fixed assets;
• Prepare sales quotations to customers;
• Process purchase orders for consumables and spareparts to Plant and 3rd party suppliers;
• Liaise with custom office on payment of duties;
• Coordinate with forwarders and Plant for incoming shipments and deliveries to service engineers/customers;
• Support service team to issue service quotations and process parts return to Plant;
• Maintain stock record of spareparts and consumables.
• Ensure office equipments are in working order;
• Attend to telephone calls and visitors;
• Arrange travel for staff or visitors eg book airfares; Arrange hotel;
• Upkeep of office maintenance;
• Keep stocks of brochures and marketing materials;
• Check travelling expense claims and overtime claims;
• Arrange taxi cards;
• Update leaves records;
• Payroll administration;
• Qualified & Certified Accountant with minimum Degree in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
• 5 – 10 years experience, in a similar position.
• Hands-on as a sole contributor.
• >30 years old.
• Strong accounting knowledge of IFRS and local statutory and tax regulations.
• Good communication skills in English and Vietnamese
• Able to work independently and self motivated