● Work as a developer inside projects assigned
● Develop e-commerce websites.
● Work on Magento integration with external system CMS/CRM/ERP/Payment/Shipping …
● Analyze, debug and test code
● Write well-engineered source code that complies with accepted web standard
● Participate in project and deployment planning
● Be an active member of the developer team
● Keep up to date with the latest technologies
● Follow industry’s best practice
● Prepare and present internal presentations about technology updates in an initiative approach
● Experience: at least 02 years
● You need to master these technologies:
– Magento 1 & 2
– Zend framework
– Knowledge of HTML5/CSS3 and JS
– SVG, XML, SOAP, CSV, JSON
○ Git, Gitlab and Gitlab CI
○ Unit testing
● Security oriented
● MVC oriented
● You need to be focused on performance and cross platform compatibility
● Focused on Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
● Demonstrate knowledge of modules, API integration, payment gateway …
Who we are looking for
● Someone who keeps track of the latest web and design trends.
● An autonomous and proactive coworker – don’t be afraid to speak up and suggest disruptive ideas.
● An English speaker with good communication skills and able to work in a multicultural team (14+ nationalities).
● A great teammate who likes to have fun – your personality does matter.
How to stand out
● Any additional language is a plus
● Experience with other enterprise class e-commerce system such as Salesforce Commerce Cloud (DemandWare)
● Experience with MySQL databases
● An understanding of SEO