Senior Human Resource
1. Compensation & Benefit
– Process monthly payroll (Base salary, Allowance, PIT, and mandatory Insurance) with accuracy in a timely manner.
– Frequently review C&B structures and policies to ensure market relevance and competitiveness.
– Take the role of a liaison officer to ensure company labor procedures and working relationship with state agencies, develop good relations with them for ease of satisfying laws and requirements.
– Participate in consulting, guiding, informing, and answering employees on total C&B packages and issues related to labor legislation, company processes and policies.
2. Employee Relations
– Manage labor-related data and staff profiles; prepare, update, and keep track of labor contract to ensure no problem occurred in the making, renewal, or termination of contracts.
– Process and follow up appointments, reassignments, promotions, and other HR decisions which generate personnel administration actions in a timely and thorough way, being sensitive to the human dimensions involved and tailoring actions accordingly.
– Conduct annual company survey and propose action plan to establish a healthy employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
3. Talent Acquisition
– Work directly with managers to develop appropriate organization structure & job description for each role and function, where necessary
– Manage the talent acquisition/recruitment process, which may include screening CV, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants; collaborates with functional managers to understand experience and competencies required for the recruitment
– Proactively in seeking and searching candidates from different channels like LinkedIn, Facebook, other career sites or professional technical groups
– Coordinate and manage the orientation of new employees, process probationary reviews, employee evaluations and terminations.
– Collaborate and work closely with relevant institutions, universities, and student organizations to update and do the on-site & online job fairs, career talks
4. Training & Development
– Frequently conduct training & reminding to ensure employee’s understanding of company vision & mission, core value, discipline & stewardship, security procedures & legal regulations.
– Work closely with managers to finalize people strategy & competency framework for each function.
– Conduct employee’s capability assessment to identify current employee knowledge & skills gaps and the appropriate training intervention required.
– Together with function managers to develop training calendar & materials to close current employee competency gap and develop high-potential employees for future positions.
– Follow up and record the training process & conduct post-training evaluation
– Onboard newcomers to the company
5. Performance monitoring
– Keep track of employee monthly timesheet, record employee absence & overtime (if any)
– Consolidate monthly & quarterly employee KPI/scorecard
– Facilitate the process of annual employee performance review & rating
– Quarterly/ yearly audit branches & functions on operational discipline.
6. Internal Communication
– Improve initiatives, channels, tools, and methodology of company communications to enhance the employee experience and ensure the understanding of company culture & messages
– Maintain employee alignment through the monthly/quarterly talks with management; annual all-hands meetings for the leader to share about business performance & next direction
– Coordinate with HR and Admin Team to conduct yearly event (Year-end party, company trip) and occasional events (Women’s Day, Children’s Day, …)