General Manager (Pharmaceutical)
– Providing strategic direction (vision, mission) and goals in each period for the Board of Directors to approve.
– Building company’s culture based on core values.
– Allocating capital (financial) resources according to the approved budget for operation, investment and development in logically.
– Recruiting, building a team of Senior Management and developing employee for company.
– Responsible for all effective business activities of the Company according to the orientations and has the strategy been developed or agreed upon
– Other tasks as requirement by BOD