– Project Manager HA/SA is responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities of assigned product range in the assigned region in Vietnam.
– Staff, manage, coach the sales team accordingly and provide leadership towards the achievement of profitability growth of turnover in line with company vision and values.
– Develop and implement plans and strategies to expand the project business and contribute to the development of training and educational programs for sales executives.
- University Graduation, MBA is preferable.
- Major in Economic, Construction, Technical, Business Administration or Marketing…
- 7+ year experience in project sales of building / construction materials. Preferably with experience in the sales of product solutions to the hotel sector targeting hotel operators.
- Proven sales management experience in mentioned products/industries or related fields is a plus
- Having good networks with the decision-makers of project developers, designers, architects, contractors in the mentioned territories of Vietnam is preferable
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent facilitation and training skills
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD drawing.
- Performance assessment skills
- Strong leadership skills as well as sales management skills
- Good people management and interpersonal skills with ability to inspire, guide and coach individuals
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills. High levels of creativity
- Good understand of the project sales, project management, construction and real estate market
- Great attention to detail, highly organized yet able to see the “big picture”
- Good brand awareness
- Strong work ethic, sense of urgency and desire to succeed
- Team player with a strong “customer-focus” orientation
- Dynamic, self-confident, hard-working, honest and gentle.
- Willing to travel domestically, work independently and lead the team.
- Good command of English is a must.
- Computer literate (good skill in Microsoft Office software, Excel, Words, Powerpoint).